Bathroom Engineering Mainstream Form 22 Shower Tray inc. Waterproofing - 1400 x 900mm
MAINSTREAM F22 is an all-inclusive kit that contain the key items needed to build a wet-room shower, especially on timber suspended floors. The kit includes a rigid shower tray with built-in gradients, waterproofing & the waste / gully outlet. To be tiled over after the waterproofing membrane has been applied, the product is designed for quick & easy installation. Ideal for wet roomshowers of all sizes & layouts, the Mainstream F22 range offers total flexibility for everyone.
- GRP based rigid shower base c/w flat underside, 4x 17mm gradients on upperside, leading to an offset outlet with factory fit collar to suit the waste & trap kit
- Self supporting waste & trap assembly with horizontal outlet connection. (Vertical available to order)
- Stainless steel cover grate with height adjustment, suitable for tile floor covering
- Installation sealing kit included comprises:
AquaeSEALT elastic, ready to use waterproof 'rubber paint' type sealing membrane, used to protect dry building substrates under ceramic tiles
AquaeSEALT Joint Sealing Tape, a woven tape with a grey central elastomer coating used to bridge cracks or joints, & 1x pre-fabricated corners to cover awkward shapes
MAINSTREAM F22 kits are suitable to construct the shower area floor structure & waterproof a wet room type shower, ready for tiles. Suits:
- En-Suites : small bathrooms where space efficiency is at a premium
- High End Designer Bathrooms : large bathrooms as they add to the feeling of space
- Refurbishments & New Build : easy to install kit suits all project types
- Floor Structures : designed & best for suspended timber over joist (concrete with care)
- Size - Overall Plan (mm) : 800x800, 900x900, 1000x1000, 1200x1200, 1300x800, 1400x900
- Profile Tray (Outer Edge) : Low profile 22mm shower tray (same as many common floorboards)
- Gradient : 17mm generally, dependant upon point of measurement
- Waste & Foul Air Trap : Single Horizontal outlet, DN 50mm (approx. 22 litres / minute)
- Grating : Height adjustable, 6mm to 26mm, for ceramic tiles
- Installation Kit : AquaeSEAL 5m2 Kit, as standard (upgrade on demand)
TECHNICAL DATA - MATERIAL
- Shower Base : GRP with Filite; type core
- Grating : 5mm thick 304 Stainless Steel Plate
- Waste & Fault Air Trap : ABS Solvent Weld 126mm Deep, designed for tiles
- Outlet Location (Size Dependant) : Central or Off-set (see below table)
- Weight Loading : Support in excess of 250kg.
- Packaging should be disposed of according to local bylaws.
- Shower Tray : Protective corners & shrink wrap.
- Other Items - Install Kit : Pre-packed in separate box.
- Waste & Fault Air Trap : Box to suit all ancillaries.
- Installation Instructions : Included in separate packages
- Shower Base
- Waste & Trap - Horizontal / Vertical, Stainless Steel Grating, & adjustable support frame
- Installation Instructions.
- Waterproofing kit