Maxxus 1450 x 1150mm Wetroom Membrane Kit
3rd Generation Wet Deck/Floor Former, The Maxxus Wetfloor deck has been tested under static load at 1000mm centres.
Super-strong Maxxus, made from vacuum formed GRP, will comfortably support a sustained load of 75 stone (470kilo) load over 16" (400mm) joist centres without deflection, so requires no under boarding
- Simply rotate to place the drain hole in the ideal position
- May be trimmed down to any size
- Totally flat underside for easy fixing
- Recessed screw holes allow easy fixing
- 22mm Edge thickness to allow embedding next to floorboards
- No release agent to inhibit bonding of adhesives, tanking or membranes.
- Level-access floor, no step
- 25 years guarantee
- PURUS drains are BBA approved
- Drain flow is 47 litres per minute.
- Drain Projection beneath tray = 77mm (horizontal outlet only) or 127mm (vertical outlet only).
- 1 - Maxxus Deck for level access
- 1 - Purus Minimax drain with stainless grid. Horizontal or Vertical outlet (please specify below)
- 1 - Pipe reducer 2" to 1 ½" (50mm to 40mm)
- 1 - BSA self adhesive membrane 1000mm wide
- 1 - 10 metre joint tape
- 1 - Adhesive sealant cartridge
- 2 - Internal corner pieces
- 1 - 1 litre primer
- 1 - Roller to ensure adhesion of membrane
Note: Maxxus has a 50mm flat perimeter band, therefore the maximum showering area is 100mm less then the size shown.