The hydraulic valve is an automatic urinal flush control valve. The valve uses a simple patented mechanism which prevents water waste by ensuring that the auto-flush cistern is only filled, and can only flush, when the washroom is used.
Cistermiser Valves include:
- Automatic urinal flush control
- Unique patented hydraulic mechanism – no electrical supply or batteries required
- Industry leader with half a million already installed
- ‘Fit and Forget’ quality and reliability
- Hygiene flush option for periods of non-use
- Ensures compliance with the Water Regulations
- On DEFRA’s ECA Water Technology List; purchase and installation are tax deductible
- Reduces water consumption and washroom odours
For more info, read the Hydraulic Valve pdf.
Cistermiser IRC valves, Cistermiser low pressure valves, and Cistermiser standard valves, are automatic urinal flush control valves that prevent water waste by ensuring that the auto-flush cistern is only filled, and can only flush, when the washroom is used.