- Why buy a Jackon Insulation wet room Kit?
- High quality Milton thermostatic mixer showers now available
- High quality stainless steel shower heads
- Shower valve package sale at Bathroom2u!
- Choosing a wet room kit
- What types of shower valve can I choose from?
- Top five quality bathroom accessory present ideas for Christmas.
- What types of bathroom lighting are there?
- Choosing classic taps
- What types of baths can I buy?
Category Archives: Bathroom Cabinets
Fitted bathroom furniture is the perfect solution for streamlining any space creating a spacious and tidy feel. It’s fully flexible in sizing with options of wall mounted, floorstanding on designer legs or co-ordinating plinths, and with wall units, mirror units … Continue reading
Bathrooms are among the most common accident sites in the home. Slippery floors are always a problem, and stepping into and out of the baths and showers can also be dangerous. Even for the fittest of us, balancing all our … Continue reading
There are three main points to consider when choosing bathroom cabinets. The first is shape. This is especially important for small bathrooms because the cabinets and bathroom storage solutions are probably going to take up more space than anything except … Continue reading