- Why buy a Jackon Insulation wet room Kit?
- High quality Milton thermostatic mixer showers now available
- High quality stainless steel shower heads
- Shower valve package sale at Bathroom2u!
- Choosing a wet room kit
- What types of shower valve can I choose from?
- Top five quality bathroom accessory present ideas for Christmas.
- What types of bathroom lighting are there?
- Choosing classic taps
- What types of baths can I buy?
Category Archives: Shower Doors
The key thing to consider when equipping wetrooms is that the shower doors must be of really good quality. Poorer shower doors without a good seal with the shower base (in wetrooms, the shower base can be larger than a … Continue reading
Most bathrooms are laid out with a more or less standard set of appliances. Bathroom cabinets (one with a mirror), toilet, and a bath or shower unit. White is the overwhelmingly popular colour choice, with pale blue running a moderately … Continue reading