- Why buy a Jackon Insulation wet room Kit?
- High quality Milton thermostatic mixer showers now available
- High quality stainless steel shower heads
- Shower valve package sale at Bathroom2u!
- Choosing a wet room kit
- What types of shower valve can I choose from?
- Top five quality bathroom accessory present ideas for Christmas.
- What types of bathroom lighting are there?
- Choosing classic taps
- What types of baths can I buy?
Category Archives: Watersaving Products
The hydraulic valve is an automatic urinal flush control valve. The valve uses a simple patented mechanism which prevents water waste by ensuring that the auto-flush cistern is only filled, and can only flush, when the washroom is used. Cistermiser Valves include: … Continue reading
Cistermiser Combimate is filled with the appropriate amount of Combiphos which, when in contact with water is released in very small quantities, sufficient to keep the mineral ions in suspension.This action prevents the formation of scale while retaining the health … Continue reading
Cistermiser Combimate is not a water softener. Water softeners work by removing the calcium and magnesium from the water, whereas the Combimate uses Siliphos as an anti-scaling agent to reduce the amount of scale deposits by keeping the minerals which cause scale … Continue reading