- Why buy a Jackon Insulation wet room Kit?
- High quality Milton thermostatic mixer showers now available
- High quality stainless steel shower heads
- Shower valve package sale at Bathroom2u!
- Choosing a wet room kit
- What types of shower valve can I choose from?
- Top five quality bathroom accessory present ideas for Christmas.
- What types of bathroom lighting are there?
- Choosing classic taps
- What types of baths can I buy?
Tag Archives: cistermiser valves
Cistermiser Combimate is filled with the appropriate amount of Combiphos which, when in contact with water is released in very small quantities, sufficient to keep the mineral ions in suspension.This action prevents the formation of scale while retaining the health … Continue reading
Cistermiser Combimate is not a water softener. Water softeners work by removing the calcium and magnesium from the water, whereas the Combimate uses Siliphos as an anti-scaling agent to reduce the amount of scale deposits by keeping the minerals which cause scale … Continue reading
The main benefits of using Cistermiser Combimate is guaranteed prevention of limescale and soft water corrosion. Benefits include Prevents limescale in hard water and soft water corrosion Keeps pipework clear and energy costs down Prevents ‘brown’ water, protects pipework and keeps … Continue reading