At Bathroom2u we have a large and versatile array of wetroom products. We supply the very latest in wetroom technology, including drains from Purus and ACO and the new Maxxus Wedge Dek, so it couldn’t be any easier to get all you need to design and build your own wetroom. If you require any help choosing your wetroom equipment, please call our experienced sales staff on 0845 508 3034.
Marmox Wet Room Kit includes
- x1 Showerlay for level access (requires under-boarding support)
- x1 Dallmer drain c/w stainless grid.Horizontal or Vertical outlet (please specify at the bottom of the page)
- x1 Pipe reducer 2″ to 1 ½”
- x1 8k tanking liquid lastogum (covers 7sqm)
- x1 1 litre Primer for porous surfaces
- x1 10mt Flex Tape for wall/floor joint and other gaps
- x2 Flex internal corners
- x2 Flex pipe collars
- x1 75mm brush
Benefits of Maxxus Wet Room Kits
- Simply rotate to place the drain hole in the ideal position
- May be trimmed down to any size
- Totally flat underside for easy fixing
- Recessed screw holes allow easy fixing
- 22mm Edge thickness to allow embedding next to floorboards
- No release agent to inhibit bonding of adhesives, tanking or membranes.
- Level-access floor, no step
- 25 years guarantee
- PURUS drains are BBA approved
- Drain flow is 47 litres per minute.
- Drain Projection beneath tray = 62mm (horizontal outlet only) or 127mm (vertical outlet only).
Kaskade Kit Consists of:
- Kaskade Tray 1500mm x 800mm
- 1200x600x6mm No More Ply x3
- Mega Strength Adhesive 305ml x2
- SBR Tilers Primer 500ml
- 25mm No More Ply Screws (Pack of 50)
- No More Ply Scoring Knife
- Megalastic Wetroom Tile Adhesive 5kg
- 5m Megatape
- Creating Wetrooms Leaflet
- 5kg Megaseal liquid waterproof membrane
- Polished Silver
- A large range of Widths
- 1950mm high
- 8mm toughened safety glass
- Clean & Clear easy clean glass treatment
- Stainless steel support bracket
- Suitable for tray or wetroom installations
- Fully concealed fixings
- Large adjustment for out of true walls
- Lifetime guarantee
Distinguished by an uncompromising full glass look. Minimalist luxury at an affordable price. The effect is fully frameless with three edge clamps or optional slim wall channel. This achieves clean, pure sight lines that harmonise with traditional or contemporary features and fittings.
- Straight Glass To Wall Top Brace 1200mm (Can be cut to required length)
- Floor Toe Pedestal (17mm Gap)
- 3 Wall Edge Clamps (17mm Gap)
- Screen thickness is 6mm toughened BS 6206 Class A toughened glass
- Can be fitted to conventional trays, tiled or vinyl wetfloors
- BS 6206 Class A toughened
- Height: 2020mm (including rail)
- 8mm toughened glass
- Mershield® protected glass
- Suitable for recess or corner situation
- Suitable for shower tray application
- CE Approved
- Lifetime Guarantee
Providing contemporary style with traditional practicality, Novex glass shower screens maintain the spacious feel and ease of cleaning that Kaskade wetrooms are known for. Supplied with chrome support arms single or two sided screen arrangements, all four screen sizes are rigid astrong when installed. Seal to floor with clear silicone.
The sublime detail and ease of use this minimalist Wetroom shower screen is the perfect combination of form and function and well complete the perfect Wetroom area.
- Glass screen with chrome finish on hinge
- 8mm toughened safety glass
- Stainless steel fixing bracket with rotating joint
- Height: 1850mm
- Shower tray sold separately
- Optional ShowerGuard to keep that screen squeaky clean
The Dallmer Drain, with Side & Bottom Outlet, is available for the Marmox Showerlay. It has a flow rate of 32 litres per minute.
Flex Class Shower Channel Drains with Single Grate & Trap are an attractive channel in 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel with a simple FIXT Style grate design. With key features normally found on more expensive models, this concrete floor slimline channel suits tight budgets, without compromising on quality.
The TAF Multi Channel Drain & Trap with Trim Support & Reversible Grate is a unique Marine Grade Stainless Steel channel is designed for UK ‘WOOD over JOIST’ Floor Structures, as well as concrete floors. Its unique features include an off-set outlet, matching MULTI Trap system & reversible grate, making this flexible high quality shower channel very easy to install. Excellent flow rates & connection options ensures the TAF Multi suits the vast majority of showers installations.
The TEGEL Channel Drain and Trap with Tile Insert Grate is made from Marine Grade Stainless Steel, this gully is designed for CONCRETE Floor Structures, but can also be fitted into Wood over Joist floors. With a central outlet, matched to the high flow rates from the MULTI Trap system, this high quality shower channel is easy to install. The special ‘tile insert’ grate is designed to be filled with sections of floor tile, resulting in a discrete channel hidden in the floor.
The Purus line is a new type of floor drain which has been developed to meet modern requirements for design, function and safety. The shape enables new possibilities and you can choose between six different lengths. The pattern you want to have on the grating is purely a matter of taste.
The ACO Channel Drain is designed for seamless integration: advances in building product materials now enable complete waterproofing of the shower area, critically, around the drain unit itself. If tiles are your chosen floor finish then impermeable compounds are available that seal the sub-tile surface completely. ACO products are designed to work with such systems and have been tested with major products with excellent results.