Stuart Turner Monsoon Universal 2.0 Bar Twin Booster Pump
The Monsoon Universal 2.0 bar twin pump is designed for installation into vented systems to pump both the hot and cold water supplies - boosting both equally.
They can be used to:
- Boost hot and cold water services to the complete home, bathroom, kitchen or cloakroom.
- Pressurise the supply in applications such as loft conversions, where outlets are higher than the water source.
- Pressurise the complete system where it is uncertain whether a positive flow naturally exits.
- Hot & cold inlet strainers
- Stuart hard face mechanical seal
- Flow switch sensitivity approx. 0.6 l/min
- Pressure switch
- Max. inlet head 8 metres
- Plumbing connection G ¾ " male
- Flexible hose G ¾ " female x 22 mm push-in c/w isolating valves x 305 mm long
- Anti vibration feet
- WRAS approved
- Power Supply 230/1/50
- Enclosure rating IPX4
- Motor Induction type, permanent capacitor, auto resetting protective thermotrip
- Power consumption 435 Watts
- Full load 1.9 Amps
- Fuse rating 5 Amps
- Pre wired
- Rating Continuous (S1) @ 9 l/min and above
- Gross weight (packed) 9.2 Kg
- 3 Year Guarantee Can be extended free to 5 years -United Kingdom only
- Part Number: 46480 (United Kingdom specification only)