By far our most popular system in bathrooms, for it's flexibility in covering any shape and size of room. Like the cable mat, it can be laid onto existing floors & covered by tile adhesive, but comes as one length of cable which is layed out and run into any shaped room or area. Cable kits can be used in any room, no matter how irregular the shape. Cable kits are also a low cost alternative for larger rooms, especially those with irregular shapes, which don't lend themselves to easy mat installation.
The major advantages offered by our cable kits are:
- Wide range of kit sizes - meaning that a single cable will do most jobs.
- Twin core cable with single cold lead - simple installation.
- Cable diameter just 3mm - can be tiled over or covered with levelling compound.
- Cable supplied on polycarbonate drum with de-spooler - simple installation.
Every kit comes complete with:
- Heating cable supplied on a drum.
- Fully programmable thermostat controller with floor probe.
- Floor primer.
- Roller for primer.
- Adhesive tape to hold cable in place before tiling.
- Simple installation instructions.
- Manufacturers 10 year warranty.
- Freephone technical help line number.
Full installation instructions can be found here . This product must be installed by a qualified electrician meeting all of the EU qualification requirements. Bathroom2u accepts no responsibility for installation of this product.